Africa Energy & Infrastructure Forum & Awards
Theme: Powering Africa’s Infrastructural Development
Date: November 9, 2018
Venue: Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town
The Energy & Infrastructure sector in Africa has grown significantly in the past decade owing to the contributions of some strategic players in the sector. While there are still gaps and room for improvement in the sector, certain companies and industry players have through world-class services and global best practices continued to position Africa as a choice investment destination in the energy and infrastructure sectors. To this end, the AEI award is aimed at rewarding excellence and best practices in these sectors.
Today’s Africa is one with tremendous economic growth and investment potential. Across the continent the conditions and environment for doing business is rapidly changing, with improving legal structures, developing infrastructures, lowering tolerance for corruption, enhancing democracy, easing of bureaucratic red –tapes and a widespread of upgrading of frameworks for development and trade. However, energy and infrastructure deficits are clearer when we look at the facts and figures in these two very critical sectors in Africa.
The Africa Energy and Infrastructure Forum & Awards, with the theme: Powering Africa’s Infrastructural Development shall bring together policymakers, industry professionals, Business leaders, leading academia’s and all other stakeholders in the Energy & Infrastructure sector from Africa and beyond, to discuss and proffer solutions to the deficits in this sector while rewarding excellence and best practices.
Past recipients of this prestigious industry award include:
Chevron; Dormac Offshore SA; Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC; SGS, Dr. Egbert Imomoh; Dr. Kase Lawal; Moreno Group, amongst other notable players in the industry.
The forum will engage relevant Policymakers, Ministers, leading Oil & Gas Chief Executives, representatives of National Oil companies, Construction and Energy companies; regulatory bodies, Banks, investors and stakeholders; in engaging conversations towards growth and development of the sector in Africa.
- Ministers of Petroleum
- CEO’s of Energy companies
- Construction and Infrastructure Development Companies
- Maritime operators in the Oil and Gas sector
- Finance players, and Afro-centric funds, VC Funds,
- Trade Unions in Oil and Gas
- Oil and Gas service providers and local content developers etc.
AFRICAN LEADERSHIP EVENTS:
Over the years, the platform of African Leadership (UK) Limited has served as a vehicle that showcases organizations and individuals who are dedicated to achieving excellence and fostering development in Africa. The organization has at its annual events, hosted and honoured several business leaders, heads of states and presidents, policymakers, and stakeholders in Africa’s development, past and present, who are fostering Socio-Economic development and placing Africa on a global stage.
- Topical keynote and panel discussions
- High-level networking sessions
- Meet the press / TV Interviews, etc.
- Strategic meetings with key policymakers
- Presentation of awards and ceremonial proclamations
- Greater brand name recognition in Africa, Europe and the U.S via our high – end events platform and publication, accessed by the top 3% of leadership in Africa and beyond.
- Media exposure for your company including profiling in the magazine
- Positioning your company as a market leader in the eyes of your peers and the media
- Reinforcement of your company’s commitment to growth
- Validation of your company’s efforts and giving a vote of confidence that attracts and retains talent
- An opportunity to take a critical view of your company’s operations
Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town
Beach Rd, Granger Bay, Cape Town, 8002.
For Participation, Exhibition, Sponsorship or Enquiries, kindly contact Kembet Bolton on
Mobile: +234 80 33784903 / Kembet@africaenergyinfrastructure.com or send an email to